Tash tastic !
CDS are proud to support Movember which is a national campaign to raise awareness through November for Men's Health. Martyn Connell, Managing Director, has already made a start - check out our twitter feed for more updates.
Why are we getting involved?
From Movember’s perspective, the reasons for the poor state of men’s health include:
- lack of awareness and understanding of the health issues men face
- men not openly discussing their health and how they’re feeling
- reluctance to take action when men don’t feel physically or mentally well
- men engaging in risky activities that threaten their health
- stigmas surrounding mental health
Movember aims to change the face of men’s health and reverse this way of thinking by putting a fun twist on this serious issue. Using the moustache as a catalyst, we want to bring about change and give men the opportunity and confidence to learn and talk about their health more openly and take action.
Find out more at http://uk.movember.com/mens-health